Saturday 9 March 2013

Here we go again

Well it's been 1 year since my devastating loss of my last baby. Though I was only three weeks, it was very hard.

Here we are, March 9, 2013. Since my last loss, I have joined a gym, lost 17 lbs, got myself healthy, have been seeing a naturopath regularly and getting my body 'baby ready'. I've detoxed, cleansed, popped by body full of nutrients, and we were set to start trying again in April, when BAM. got a positive Pregnancy test on Sunday March 3rd!!!!

I went to the doctors the next day, and my immediate reaction was sadness, and overwhelming fear that I was going to lose this baby too! :( she sent me to the hospital for blood tests to give me peace of mind that I was pregnant and going strong, my numbers on Tuesday were 1345 and Thursday was 2598!!!! so I am well pregnant and progressing OK, I'm 5 Weeks and 4 Days today, so already further along than before, but every cramp and pain in my tummy sends me in total fear!

I have a better feeling this time though, so here's to a sticky bean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment