Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mid-First Trimester

Well, some sites say I'm six weeks, others seven. Regardless I'm officially over half way through the danger zone of the first trimester. With each day that passes, the likelihood of me losing our baby lessens.

I did have a few scary moments over the past two weeks. 1 I had a small bit of blood, so minor, and I totally wrote myself off, deleted all my apps, just done. Yet I was still there, then I had a day of extreme lower back pain and of course, half wrote myself off. But I'm still here and feeling good about it all.

Work has been so busy that most days I forget I'm pregnant during the day. Then I come home and surf the forums and read my "What to expect when you're expecting" book.

A few things I notice though.

1) I don't care what I eat, I know that's TERRIBLE to 'give up', I hope it's not like this the entire time, I'm only supposed to gain 25 lbs haha
2) I all the sudden LOVE yogurt! after a distain that has lasted 10 years
3) My baby hates greasy food! everytime I eat some, I feel sick for a few hours

I have been able to tell my three closest friends, which is fun. But I am starting to feel bad for my parents so we are going to surprise and tell them!

We are painting the baby room this week, and I am buying my friends furniture off her from her baby and we're setting up the baby room then I'll have my parents over and we'll show them our new décor.. haha i'm sure they'll be shocked. 

Outie for now

No comments:

Post a Comment