Sunday 24 March 2013

Time, as I know it, Has Ceased to Exist

I don't know if it's like this for all pregnant women? but time seems to go verrrrryyy slowly.

I found out I was pregnant, dear god, only 3 weeks ago today, and it feels like it's been months! I can't believe it's only been three weeks!!!

The countdown to getting out of the danger zone is passing so slowly.

A few new things:
  • I had spotting on Wednesday which was 7 weeks and 2 days. Scared me so much all the blood drained from my body, and I became cold! It's crazy the affect it had on me. It was pink, not good, but it only lasted half a day, and 5 days later, has yet to return.
  • I met with my Naturopath, who gave me some more supplements to take along with my prenatal. She wants me to go in for an allergy test in 3 weeks! which is $280.00!!!! fml
  • I have been working out still, but taking it easy, my trainers at my gym have been AMAZING! and really understanding and accommodating. Love my gym!
  • I am too scared to weigh myself, but I know I have put on about 10 lbs *gulp* I'm overweight so I'm not supposed to put on more than 25 my entire pregnancy! (good luck!) I have belly overhang, my arms are getting un-toned already and I can't fit in my favorite blazer :(  I decided to TRY and start eating better, though I had McDonalds for Breakfast (damn girl) not going to help
  • I have a mid-wife appointment on Tuesday. I suspect this is when shitt gets real? It's my first baby-type appointment, so I'm really looking forward to it! I hope a mid-wife is what I think it is ? I really have no idea, I just don't want them to deter me from having my epidural! haha
I guess I'll write more after my appointment, and hopefully will know more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment